Dear Sami,
Lol, I won't get into your blog often, but I realized I need to show you a few more things on how to make blog posts. :) The two music thingies was kind of crazy, so I fixed it since you have it in your original list, (however, if you wanted it that way we can fix it back, too.) Also that was a great picture you had for your first post! It was uploaded separately from your blog so it was always at the top no matter what... I also changed that and put the picture with your post. Is that ok with you? Now to get rid of this letter just click on the editing pencil and erase what I wrote and write your own new post. :D I'm so surprised that you figured out how to work all these things, by the way!
Love you forever!
Dani






No comments:
Post a Comment