FRIENDSHIP.
S u p r i s i n g s o m e t i m e s.
You think you fall in and out of it even though you may be drowning in it the whole time. . . I've learned never to think anything is one sided. Its usually not. So before you hurt yourself by holding a grudge, or thinking someone "hates you." Try talking to them. It may be the best thing thats ever happened to your relationship, it was for mine. You'll wonder why you didn't sooner.






:) Oh! I'm so proud of my little baby sister! :) Life is going to be good for you if you can always keep that in mind!
ReplyDeleteSam, this is the most true thing I have ever heard in a really, really long time! And to think, that's really all we needed to our friendship. Ain't talking great? :) You're an amazing person Sam!
ReplyDelete