Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I decided to do something that I've never done before this summer, enter an Art Show:) I LOVE art. With all my heart, and to enter a piece that I've done for people to criticize and judge is not an easy thing for me to do. However I decided to put my fears aside and enter a picture I had drawn of Audrey Hepburn into the Steele Days Art Show. While It was being Judged I was at trek so I didn't know anything the whole time! My parents had gone to the art show while I was gone and delivered some pretty good news once I got home. I took 3rd place in my division. Not too shabby:) I'll most likely enter more in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to announce that it was a wonderful picture! Very well done! In my own opinion it was first place worthy! You, my little sister, are an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS~ I love that picture of you and me that you have as the header!

    ReplyDelete