
This is my brother Jackson and I! His whole life he has made the choice to serve a mission, and in June he was called to spend two years of his life teaching, rescuing, and serving the people of Kobe Japan due to the request of the Lord. I couldn't be more proud of him:) He is one of the strongest people I know! He is blessing himself, our family, and his future family by spreading the gospel to people around the world.

Now to introduce my other missionary. . .

This is Chaddy! He comes home from serving the people of Buenos Aires Argentina on October 18th at 4:40p.m! We are all SO excited to finally have him home! He is always so fun and happy and my family loves knowing his joy will soon envelope our home again:) I love knowing that he has been able to give families just like ours the opportunity to be together forever. He is truly one stud muffin:)

I love and am so proud of my missionaries!!
Awe! I love this post and I too love your missionaries!!! Jax will be out there a while, but I'm beginning to count down the weeks until Chad gets home!
ReplyDelete